Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sluggin Around

I hope everybody's Sunday is going well. Good luck on your long runs today.
I guess I need to to adjust my font size due to it's smallness.. I have a big 24' monitor and it works great for me, but not others..Thx for that tip from
Mizfit. Sry :)
My beloved TN Volunteers are sucking this yr. They lost again - this time to Auburn yesterday.
Just not feelin it today. I laid out of church to sleep in - bad! bad! Dave! Then I laid in bed all morning and watched 2 shows on TV while I ate healthy Count Chocolate cereal. bad! bad! Dave! Do you remember the Goonies? - I watched that one, funny as hell! Then I reluctantly decided that I needed to run today. Only 2 runs this week- 11 miles in all.. Knocked out 6 miles today. Before the run, since I didn't eat healthy enough I ate the even more nutritious Klondike ice cream bar. bad! bad! Dave! Ok well let me see,, BAD DAVE!

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I guess I am even at my calorie intake for the day. 600 calories in, 600 calories out. Great food choices , huh?
My run- 10K (6.2 miles) in 1hr 8 mins . I did run, so I guess that is good. My HR stayed in the 65-75% range. Gotta pack in the miles in a short time. Life is a busy..
Hmmm.. Let's see what's for supper - maybe some more chocolate.

7 Comments:

Michelle said...

Hmm, dinner...how about some sushi???

Hope your having a great Sunday!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good Sunday to me :P

Matt Keeling said...

Nice! Count Chocula Cereal while watching The Goonies in bed.

Good work on the run. I did not make it out Sunday but will be back at it this week. Gotta get in the 12 miles I promised myself.

Your Vols will should get fat and happy this week with Northern IL coming town. Get your guys back to winning and honestly with all the craziness of this season so far. Who knows what might happen.

Steven Cohen said...

Dave, my WI team was knocked off it's perch this weekend, although I think the media gave them too much credit too soon.

Good running, and keep knocking out the miles!

joyRuN said...

Oooohhhh - Klondike Bars are no longer allowed in my freezer. They are SOLELY responsible for my freshman 26 in college. Guess that's what happens when you have them for dessert at lunch & dinner EVERY day!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYY for the font increase =)
Now I can read it on your actual blog instead of in my google reader.

Kelly said...

Hi Dave,
I had to laugh at your Sunday food spread. I can soooo relate! Although I would have to say Klondike bars are worth every calorie. I hope that you have regained some control :)