Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September PRs


Quick post here. I just want to say that I enjoy the blogging life and it's cool to have a "connection" to others around the US and other countries. I find when I have a "moment" of free time that I like looking up other people's blogs. Kinda addicting.
Running- Going for a 5 miler in a few minutes. Running in the cooler weather is so much more enjoyable now that fall is here. This month must be PR month. Lori kicked butt on her 5K this last weekend. Matt keeps shaving time off of his 5K's. Philly obliterated his under 2 hour half marathon goal at PDR. Progman2000 was 2 seconds off his PR at the same half marathon- PDR. Ted clobbered his half marathon PR at Rochester. Michelle and Kate just ran new long distance PR's. Cyndi knocked out her longest time running ever. I just did my longest run of 13.1 miles. Lisa ran her first 5K last Saturday. September has been a good running month for many. Good job everyone!!
Running is a way of life..

5 Comments:

RunningTarheel said...

September has been a good month indeed! Congrats on all of your accomplishments :) Here's to hopin' October goes just as well!

Anonymous said...

Here's hopin I'll be adding to the list of September PR's this weekend...

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.
your blog makes me feel old.
am I the only SQUINTER?

:)

Miz.

Cyndi said...

September Rocks! :-) Thanks for the shout out!

I have a sort of blog addiction going on too - but hey, it's better than M&M's so it's all good!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out, dude! I have to agree with you 1,000% about running blogs. I think the RBFs (Running Blogger Friends) are the best people to hang around with online. PR makes it all the fun when it comes to running. I think the long hot summer of running has paid off.