Sucky news.
Went to the waterpark on Monday with my boys and reinjured/rebroke my ribs. It happened without much incident. Hopped on a float to go down the lazy river. Heared a pop, then felt extreme pain - voila hurt ribs. If you have ever hurt or broke your ribs, you know that breathing can be; uhh let's see; PAINFUL! Jumping on a float, go figure - How wimpy is that? LOL!!
I tried to think of a good story, but just couldn't come up with one.. :)
I took pain meds all day while at work and it helped. I decide to run after work since the pain eased up. Stupid move, just like last time. 1st Act Of Stupidity! I ended up running 4 miles. I had to slow down a couple of times due to the pain. I am going to try to not run or do pushups until maybe Saturday. I'm guesssing my ribs weren't quite healed up the first time.
3 years ago
3 Comments:
Sorry to hear about the 're-injury'. Hope you are on the mend soon! Take it easy....
Thanks Cyndi!
I am on the mend.
Yowzers. Let injuries heal my friend.
Post a Comment