Friday, June 13, 2008

Fx Ribs

Another injury of sorts. While I was on vacation, I rambunctiously broke 2 ribs! A hairline fx in 1 and a large 4 inch break in the other. The larger is displaced from the cartilage. How? BoogieBoarding @ the ocean. Wave , pretty much slammed me into the ground. LOL! Ouch! It didn't hurt for the first couple days, but now the pain is excruciating. Since it didn't hurt too much early on , I decide to run 4.5 miles.. After the run, it really started to hurt. I guess it wasn't displaced until the running jarred it loose. I only slept 2 hours last night. I had to sleep in one position, which wasn't boding well. Tomorrow is Saturday and I planned on running 6-10 miles as my long run day. It looks like that idea is probably squashed, We''ll see... Only 1 run this week ...poo poo!

0 Comments: