Sunday, August 3, 2008

Asics Gel Nimbus 10


Got some new Asics Gel Nimbus 10 shoes today. I did a little researching about shoes and this was one of 4 shoes that I was going to buy. This is the second pair of Asics I have owned. My first pair was the GT 2130. I mistakenly took my other shoes on the trails and pretty much dirtied them up. It was a good time to swap shoes , they had over 400 miles on them anyway.


Just got the new Runners World Magazine yesterday. I am like a "giddy" kid every time a new one is in my mailbox. LOL!!


Luckily I was able to get in over 5 miles this evening. The sun was going down and for once the humidity wasn't >75%. This past week it has been the normal hot thundershower with lots of wind/lightning in late afternoon/ evening.

I don't have time to post now- going to bed. But earlier in the day, I ran across some pretty inspiring and informative blogs. I'll try to get them up tomorrow if I have time. Heading to the waterpark tomorrow. WOOHOO!!

3 Comments:

Human Microbiome Search Engine said...

You said:
"... earlier in the day, I ran across some pretty inspiring and informative blogs. I'll try to get them up tomorrow if I have time."

Great! I'll check back. The blogosphere is a great place to get ideas, suggestions, and helpful tips.

Be careful with the heat.

Cyndi said...

HI Dave, Thanks for coming by! I am amazed and inspired by your progress over the last year! WOW.

I've been checking out Runners World online, but your post has inspired me to subscribe to the magazine!

Keep up the good work, it is truly inpsiring!

RunningTarheel said...

Haha, yes, I am quite the expert about all things Lion King - including how to spell Hakuna Matata ;)

I'm hopeful in a year or two my progress will look much like yours! I'm learning to deal with the heat, but it isn't pretty. I can't wait until I hear a number that is below 80 degrees.

Keep on running! Peace!