Thursday, March 19, 2009

not really a post

Hey guys.
Sorry I haven't posted in over a week, but just when you think we medical people are getting a break. Bam! a late flu epidemic hits. This crap is supposed to start in Nov, not March.
I'll tell you what's going on this weekend.
Hint: new gadget, new kicks, and a case of goodies(free stuff) delivered by a juice Co. because of my blog. Maybe there is more than 2 of you reading this blog...

Edit: I'm not the sick one, just taking care of the sick - had to correct that misunderstanding.
:)

17 Comments:

Jennifer Newman said...

Feel better! Gotta take care of yourself!

Denise said...

Cool...freebies!! I've been enjoying some too, I love it!

Leigh said...

the flu has hit here late as well, UGH!! sucks but hey its part of life! Keep yourself well... and who DOESN'T like FREEBIES!!
Take care =)

Anonymous said...

YAY for freebies!!!

Is it POM juice? Because if it is i am interested to know what you think of it!!!

HAPPY RUNNING TO YOU!!!

X-Country2 said...

I love freebies. Call me someone! I'll say nice things about your stuff, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Flu sucks. Going around here as well. Good luck.

Lori said...

Don't you get sick from the patients!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Let's see all your new stuff!

Steven Cohen said...

I smell a Garmin report coming soon!

Ron said...

New Toys ???? I love new gadgets and toys! What did you get?

joyRuN said...

New toys? Did you finally get a Garmin? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Anonymous said...

glad youre not sick but it is EXHAUSTING none the less huh?

Anonymous said...

Hope things slow down at work! I look forward to reading about all your new stuff.

Marcy said...

Ohhhhhhh new stuff is always a good thing :-)

Unknown said...

I am sensing that you are getting a new Garmie !!! I know this is unusual to see a lot of kids coming down with flu again this year. What's going on ???

Cyndi said...

You know you have 'arrived' as a Blogger when the freebies show up in the mail!

I still just get bills...

*Harumph*

;O)

Oz Runner said...

what kind of kicks did you get? and gadget? with this economy, gotta love the freebies....