My normal babble - no need to comment.
This is one of those deep posts again but I'll be quick this time. (Yeah right?) You can always count on one of these posts at least every 3 months from me.
Reveal the secret..
I have you hooked, don't I?
Start off by saying that I weighed in on Monday and gained a crappy 2.5 lbs. What the heck happened? I ate pristine last week watching everything . Along with 20+ miles of running and another 2 hours of upperbody and core workout. Doesn't make any sense. Oh well.... keep on keeping on.
Secret Dave? get on with it already!
Of the many blogs that I read week by week the staple of all blogs is family life. It's who we are, it's what we live for. Not our jobs, not our friends, but our families. Of course the other things are important, but it's our fam's that keep us going. Even though this is your blog, I pretty much know if you have kids and if you are married and EVEN their names. I think it is great!
Hell one of these days(you just don't know it yet) I may be in your area running a race with you, going for a hike or maybe you'll be at my house eating supper. When you are going South on vacation and have a 15 hour drive and you have to pee real bad whose house are you going to use. Mine you fool - you don't want to use that nasty old gas station, do ya? I'll even let you borrow a towel to wash your hands.
I often talk about my 3 wonderful kids. I've shown many pictures because I am proud but a certain question has never been brought up before. So what Dave, get to the freakin point.
Are you married? Is there a Mrs Dave? You killed her, didn't you?
3 years ago
