Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. I suppose everyone has been busy getting ready for CHRISTMAS!!!!! A few of you will probably be traveling tomorrow. Please be safe.
Holy crap is it cold out there! We had 10 degrees last night as a low - very weird weather - 8 inches of rain for December. Not use to the cold temps and rain in good ole' Tennessee.
Sorry that I haven't been visiting blogs lately, I am actually having withdrawals - LOL! Been very busy @ work and home. My day is up @ 4am - work - home 8pm- run for 35mins on TM- sleep. Exciting huh?
On the running front, I have logged 81 miles for the month(5 days a week.) - WooHoo! My biggest month was 70ish miles before now. I'm doing alot of easy runs with strides and intervals intermixed. I dearly miss running outside and I'm admiring you brothers and sisters in the North that are still kicking the pavement in the freakin cold!!
I'm celebrating on Christmas Eve this year due to having to work on Christmas.
Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the good food, friendship, and family. I'll get back with ya after the holidays..
Peace
This is what my exciting life does to me:
3 years ago
23 Comments:
Merry Christmas Dave
Merry Xmas, and great job on the mileage this month! Awesome! :D
Hi Dave,
Merry Happy Christmas my friend!!!
I am glad to hear your running is going strong!!!
No more streaks for me!!! I have to train smart in 09!!! I ran on the beach today! It was awesome, i will blog about it for sure!!!
Stay warm Dave!!!!
That you can still run after pulling a 16 hour day is hard core! Now I really feel like a wimp ;)
Great great job on the mileage this month.
Merry Christmas! :) :)
Congrats on the mileage - that is AMAZING! I can't even THINK about running that far in one year. :)
Way to go!!! :)
Merry Christmas!
You make a good elf ;)
have a great holiday, Dave.
enjoy and be safe.
Merry Christmas dude - here's to a healthy 2009!
Nice job on the miles this month. Happy Holidays
Have a great Christmas!
Hey, Merry Christmas SuperDave !!! The video cracked me up. That is so super cool !!! Stay warm !
Working on Christmas? That stinks.
Congrats on the mileage, that's great! Enjoy your holiday!!
Thanks for the laugh - that video is awesome!
Happy holidays to you and yours, and here's to a fit and fast 2009 for running!
Hey Dave! Merry Christmas to you and have a great New Year's Eve! It's a crazy busy time of year - no one really has time to read our their blogs so don't worry. I understand...I'm hoping to get back into the swing of posting/commenting come January. Oh, I bought new sneakers!!! Outdoor jogging! Congrats on the miles you clocked! AMAZING!
Merry Christmas Super Dave. Hope to catch up with you in Blogland in the New Year!
Great job, mileage wise! Have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas, Dave!
I hope to get out at all this week, since I've been a lazy bum in December; so you're my motivator now!
Nice job on the mileage! Nice PR, and it's not even the end of the month!
Merry Christmas and happy running!!
Merry Christmas Dave!!!
WOW your mileage is amazing!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope that 2009 brings you the happiness and joy you deserve.
xox
Shosh
Omg, that video is HILARIOUS! Only problem now is that it's given my husband the idea to do one with both of us in it. Oh man! :p
Merry Christmas!
Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment