Hope everybody had a great Halloween! My youngest had a blast!
Man, I haven't blogged in 4 days. Getting killed at work, so no chance to browse "what's happening." Don't know what's worst, my running addiction or my blogging addiction. haha. Any blogger anonymous meetings...
I had a good week of weightloss with 3.5 lbs down. Probably due to ,"no chance to eat" the past 2 days. Honestly, I've been watching my food intake, and staying away from crap - especially all that darn Halloween candy. My coworkers will be happy because I'm dumping the rest @ work.
Has this happened to anyone? (I can't believe I'm admitting this..) Went to Walleyworld today (aka Walmart) to catch up on some shopping, walked to the parking lot to unload my groceries. Can't find my car! hahaha Damn if I didn't walk around for a couple minutes looking for it. A ton of cars were there and I had a "brain-fart." This old man says, "Lost your car?" Chuckling, " I thought just us old people do that." Thanks for making light of my situation you old -fart, now take a jap *slap*
haha If you tell me that that's never happened to you, I'll die. Oh My Gosh - I'm losing my mind....
Playing catch-up on running this weekend. I got in 5 miles today after the "someone moved my car" incident. *wink* *wink* I decided to tackle the hills since I haven't run in 3 days. Overall the run was at an easy pace and I tried to concentrate on good form and even tempo as I ascended the hills.
5.0 miles in 52:19 (10:27 pace)
I have those transient running pains again. Left achilles sore again at the start, felt better after 1 mile in. After the run, my left outstep of my foot began throbbing. Unfortunately running on hills on the roads means "banking" curves in the road. For about a mile, I had to run with one foot higher than the other around a curve. I'll be sure not to run that route again...
I signed up for another race. My hospital is sponsoring a 5K fun walk/ 15K race. This will be my longest race ever @ 15K (9.3miles.) I'm nervous just thinking about it....
3 years ago
14 Comments:
LOL at the "lost car" senior moment. Sadly, same thing happened to me yesterday afternoon. Good for you signing up for the 15k. That is a long one. When is it?
Yes, I've lost my car in a lot, and the only thing that saved me was my key fob honks the horn when I hit the lock button, so I walked around the lot pushing the lock button until I got close enought that the horn honked and said "over here, you moron"!
I've lost a lot of things, my mind included.
Good luck on the run, you've done that much before, though right
Yes Dave i certainly "lost" my car numerous times. Mostly in the Target parking lot. I'm all like ok michelle didn't you park over there??? Hmmm, no idiot its like 3 isles the other way!!!! OK!!!!
Great run you had!!! I did a 5 miler today too!!!
I have totally "lost" my car many times! There have even been times that I was positive that it was stolen!!!Congrats on the weight loss, great job!!! The 15K will be awesome!!! That's a great distance!
:0
WHAT OUR EARTH DOES IT SAY that I immediately thought (for me, dave, no aspersions cast upon you :))
MOJO!
LMAOOOO on losing your car! I guess we all have senior moments, I have to admit that I have misplaced my car too ;-)
Great job on the run. What's going on with those random pains? I get them too sometimes. We will all be waiting for a race report for your longest race. Good for you doing something for others...in my mind that's what all races should be about.
Do you have an Halloween pics of your kids?
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I really appreciate it for so many reasons. I am here to support and cheer you on, you WILL get to goal! My WW leader says that the slower the weight comes off the more likely you are to keep it off. It's the most frustrating journey ever but stick with it and feel free to email me whenever you need a cheerleader.
shoshskier@gmail.com
15K - fun!
When is that?
I lose my car once in a while. Now I tend to park near a light pole. Or at the very end of a row - that way I get a little bit of exercise while I'm walking around. :)
Good news about the 15k. good luck.
I lose my car usually in the airport, even when I'm only gone overnight.
Hope work wasn't too bad. Worked KILLED me the past two nights.
I lose my car ALL THE TIME! I'm not kidding! It's horrible. Sometimes I have to resort to hitting the "Panic" button to find it *sigh*
I have lost my car in a lot because I forgot which car I drove! How pathetic is THAT???!! ;-)
I'm with ya on the blog addiction! Today is my first chance in a few days to make my rounds and catch up!
Glad to hear you've signed up for a race! It's always good to have something to work towards!
I park my car the farthest away from the doors...so no other cars park next to me and dent me. It's also easier to find my car as it sticks out from the pack.
Dude, you got a lot of friends! I've lost my car, of course! Good luck on the 15K. Just make it part of your training, and you're all set!
Post a Comment