Just a quick post. Been sick with nausea & vomiting today. Unable to do much of anything. It started last night and has never left. I managed 3 hrs of sleep and have tried to nap throughout the day without avail. There is nothing worse that nausea..
I missed todays long run..RATS! Always look on the brightside though- I may just lose a little weight.. :) :( I did manage to slurp down a little Lipton soup,,thats about it..
Enjoy your Monday.. nah noone enjoys Mondays!
Stay cool..
3 years ago
13 Comments:
Oh no!
I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Wait - did you play beer pong this weekend? Because that could totally explain your sickness.
What? I'm just saying.
Feel better sweetie. That kind of sickness is the worst.
Sending lots of good health your way. Want some homemade chicken soup?? :-D
If I knew you better...I would harass you for being a slacker and just trying to get out of a run...but since I don't :)
Seriously, get better soon. Your bloggy followers miss you!
That stinks Dave! Sorry you are down and out, and I hope it passes soon!
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Take it easy.
Get some rest! Hope you feel better soon :)
That sucks - hope you feel better.
No fun! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Hey, take care of you and hope you feel better soon :)
Rest well, eat right and see a doctor. Wait, who does a doctor go see? BTW- Monday is just another day than ends in D-A-Y!
Dave, re: audiobooks (see steverunner.com for a free book!), I had no trouble listening during an easy run, would hear less during a strenuous run; re: cold gear, I only wear it @ 35ยบ or less, or I would get too hot! If you don't have that, you probably shouldn't worry about it. But I really like the compression gear, once I got used to it being super tight, which is weird at first.
Get better soon. My mother's cure for everything was 7Up and soda crackers, it worked for me when I was a kid. Well, it worked for colds and flu; broken bones-not so much ;^)! Anyway, don't worry about missing a run, you'll be right back out there soon enough.
Post a Comment