Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been tagged





I've been tagged by Progman 2000. Thanks buddy! I have to give 6 random facts or interesting things about me. Okay maybe boring.. :)
I'm officially "tagging"
Cyndi , Steve , Andrew, Lori , and Matt.

Here we go:


  1. I've been on a weightloss/ lifestyle change since July 2007. I've lost over 100 lbs since then. Wow, yeah I know.. What happened to get me there though? :( still with 60 to go. Yikes!
  2. Don't ask me how to fix your running injuries, Cuz- I don't know a damn thing.. Now if you want me to describe the consistency, color, smell(gross), texture, viscosity, specific gravity of the mucus in your nose - "I can hook you up."
  3. I have 1 tattoo on my ankle, and probably will get another. Just need an inspiration.
  4. I use to be a "fast" runner back in the day.. I am so freakin old.. mile of 4:19, 5K of 15:02, 10K of 31:50. 50-75 miles of running a week through college yrs. Played basketball in high school. Hard to keep the grades up while playing ball..had to quit after freshman yr.
  5. I met Peyton Manning when he was a senior at UT with a knee injury before the Citrus Bowl in 1997. Also had the opportunity to "workout" with him while he was in the hosptal. @ 3am he couldn't sleep , so he went to the gym in the hospital to work out. I was there doing the same. We jogged a bit, then lifted weights, He is the most down to earth dude. Very cool guy.

  6. Since I've already talked about my kids earlier and have pics scatterd around this blog, I'll talk about the #1 inspiration in my life. That would be GOD! There is no shame when I say that God is my rock. He is the reason I live and function every day. I screw up daily, but when I am "zeroed in on Jesus" , not as much. : )
Good luck on the next "tagged" group.