Monday, October 27, 2008

Darn

Not much to add in the running world. Not as exciting as yesterday at least - darn... Took off today, will run tomorrow. Or maybe I should've ; the forecast is supposed to be cold, rainy and windy. Darn..
I'm starting to get the hang of this planning meals thing. Also the journaling keeps me honest with myself. I look up my calories/ nutrition/ fat content at the end of the day to see if I can have that Big Mac before bedtime. To my surprise it says . NO!! Darn..
My boys are loving my eating choices because that means they get lots of homecooked planned meals. They can care less if it is healthy, just as long as they get full stomaches. The full stomach sounds good to me. I made some awesome fajitas tonight with 4 different- colored bell peppers and onions, and steak, chicken and shrimp.






(darn.. sry for the raw meat pic, should've cooked it then took pic, oh well)


edit: cooked pic, rest is on stove..
After supper we finished decorating the yard for Halloween. We made some cool gravemarkers with some funny sayings.








Darn out of time. Enuff for now...

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Those fajitas look awesome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and leaving the nice comment. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Good on the cooking!! Glad that you're feeding your boys healthy too, its a good way to get them onto the healthy train :-)

Get out and run in the cool weather tomorrow.

I love your scary pics! It must be fun to have your kids and a scary yard.

PS check my blog for a discount on the RoadID.

Kelly said...

Love the Halloween pics!!! I wish it were going to be cool here tomorrow...it is still in the 80's. Great job on healthy meal plans!!!!

Marcy said...

I love the pics! Looks like fun at your house ;-) We have that big ole pumpkin too. Gotta love Target HAHA

joyRuN said...

Nice decor! I can't get into Halloween this year, probably cuz I'm working. Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

what time should we all show up?
costumes mandatory??

Matt Keeling said...

Fajitas = A sneaky way to eat pretty darn healthy.

I actually have gotten to where I eat one large (more meat than veggies) fajita in the tortilla and then if I want more I just forgo the tortilla on the second.

If you happen to find a great whole grain tortilla let me know. They just seem so darn flakey to me and break apart too easily.

BeachRunner said...

Spooky. I like the big pumpkin.

Tanya said...

Fajitas-yum!

FLYERS26 said...

Good stuff, SD!
House looks good, and so does the food!

SeaShore said...

Love your Hallowe'en decor!