Did I tell you how great you guys are? I've just adopted you into my family. You just make a girl wanna cry.. ;)
Too bad you' all didn't live closer or I would buy you a big juicy T-bone steak with a big baked potato filled with butter, sour cream, bacon bits and.... errrrr ' a light, healthy salad with a touch of light raspberry vinegarette. LOL!
You've given me some great ideas on how to conquer this! The last 2 days I have journaled my food, and planned my meals for the week. I even read the damn labels on the side of the boxes. Are you happy? haha Holy crap, Can a man eat any more celery?
Legs are still a little sore from my big run Saturday. Ran an easy 4.5 mile "recovery run" yesterday. Achilles felt tired and a mysterious shin pain popped up.. Oh no, I hope not the dreaded shin-splints! Took today off to be on the safe side.
Torrow I am heading to the big city to do some Christmas shopping. Can you believe it is only 9 weeks away?? Maybe some shopping will help get me out of the "I just lost my entire 401K retirement" funk I have been in. If you only knew.. haha
Thanks again, You are the best!
Signed Dave aka. 'He-Who-Runs-With-Elks' LOL, Cyndi!
3 years ago
7 Comments:
Thanks anyway but i've already had my steak this week ;)
Hope you get some great christmas deals!
ooooh you are a role model for the masses with all that organizing and planning!!
love,
Runs If Chased
Hold the bacon bits for me. Xmas shopping? Wow, you are so ahead of the curve.
Yes! We are happy now Dave, very, very happy! :-)
Have fun shopping! I refuse to do anything until after Thanksgiving. I've got lists going, but that's about it! Trying to keep it simple this year, but then again, I say it every year and it never turns out that way!
Happy to read a nice funny positive post from you. :) Don't spend too much on Xmas presents.
Yes, as a matter of fact, now I am happy. Have fun shopping. And love those salads. Repeat after me..Spinach is my friend, spinach is my friend
OK so it has taken me a day and a half to be able to leave a comment on here...I thought that I was banned :-)
Good for you getting back on the positive band wagon. Salads are good, xmas shopping in October WOW...being Jewish I don't xmas shop, I just shop.
Not sure I can make as good a video as Miz once I get my prize but I will give you a full write up.
Post a Comment