For some reason the comment boxes are not working on some blogs including mine. I tried to comment on a few of you today with no luck. Maybe they will fix it tomorrow? BTW I didn't block any of you.. or maybe I did. Muhaha..
Doing good on the eating this week, just gotta keep it up.
Well I am bummed about "dark" finally moving in. I love the temperatures, but it is dark by 7PM now.. I have been trying to run once or twice a week after I get off work, but it looks like that has officiallly ended. I think it may be time to hit the gym again. Gosh I really dread running on the dreadmill, I mean treadmill. Nothing more exciting than running in place , while smelling hot sweaty people next to you at the gym. LOL! I think I am talking about myself. I get bored very easy on the TM and it seems to mess up my stride. Not to mention, the fashion accessories you have to wear in order to fit in and not look like a dweeb. (LOL - dweeb, I've not said that word in 20 years!) Sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice..
Running so far this week 2 runs totaling 7 miles. Probably won't get the chance to run again until Sunday.
I'll leave you all this thought about treadmills.
Stay cool!
14 Comments:
That video is hilarious! Yet another reason why I don't own a treadmill.
ROTFLMAO!!!! That video is making me cry with laughter.
Thanks for not banning me :-)
Keep up the good eating...you'll be happy to did.
How about the Nashville Country Music Half Marathon April 25?? Interested?? Trying to get Cyndi in too.
LOL! Love the video...
Yeah, I tried to comment on yours last night and it wasn't working, but it seems to be now. :)
Good job on the food!!! I have been doing well this week too. Yeah us!!! Thanks for the comment on the poem, and I think that you are very creative. If you weren't no one would read your blog.
And here i am thinking of buying a treadmill ;-)
crackin up here!! Love it :)
Hey! I actually like the tread at the gym....if it weren't for the tread I wouldn't know who was running for president and what they have to say about each other...in minute detail...over and over again....
Good going on the food adjustments...they'll pay off for sure
I don't mind treadmills if I have good music on ;) but I don't like that it's so dark now either and in less than 2 weeks, the clocks go back! I just feel so bummed and tired when it's dark. I am a morning person so darkness is rough on me.
I like to do walking workouts which incorporate arms and a little bit of weights. I am currently doing the Leslie Sansone Fast and Firm 4 mile. It's about an hour. But since you have been running, these may not be challenging enough for you. There is a guy on the video too ;)
I'm thinking of going to the mall and walk around a few times - too dark when I get home also to walk around the neighbourhood. This mall is huge so if I do 2-3 laps, should get in lots of steps. Also, since there are people to look at and things going on, not as boring as walking on a dreadmill ;)
ROFL. Love that video.
Hey, buddy, you guys in the central time zone (right??) have it easy! It's dark on the east coast by 5:30 already! Plus I take my wife to the train in the dark, and pick her up again in the dark. For night running I have a reflection vest and LEDs to clip on for better visibility. Might even get a headlamp, because I have to run outside, right through the winter. ;)
That is the funniest video EVA!!!
I almost peed in my panties!!!
Thanks for the laugh Dave!
Good on you with the food stuffs...it will make a difference, just you watch!
Nashville, Nashville, Nashville!
I'm still trying to convince the hubby that I am destined to run in the city where country music originated....and I'm pretty sure he'll come around! ;-)
LOL that was a good one!
Yeah, I don't know what's been up with the Blogger comments. I had a hard time commenting on some peeps blogs myself. *shrugs shoulders*
Post a Comment