We finally got some well needed rain yesterday, so I decided to take the day off from running after running 3 in a row.
I am going to try and take my camera with me on the occasional run so you all can get an idea of where I live and my surroundings. This morning I took the dog for a hike/run and snapped some photos and shot a few 5-10 sec videos.
I ran 2 miles in about 30 minutes, which included the occasional stoppage for "snapshots" and the dog stopping to sniff every other tree. One of the things that I find exciting is the fact that my dog can't keep up with me!! After the intial 1/2 mile sprint by the dog, he had to stop frequently. Few photos:



Can you tell that I am breathing harder on the last video?
2 Comments:
Beautiful! I love this idea, and am inspired to try the same. The next time I run will be in Lake Placid, NY, so that's not home, but who doesn't love vacation pics? ;)
That is beautiful scenery to run through! I'd probably trip all over the place LOL. Cute doggy.
How's the clean eating going? 2 days done, going good with the third here.
Post a Comment