I found a great site and challenge through browsing other runners blogs.
My middle son and I officially signed up for the 100 pushups challenge today.
I haven't done pushups since I was in college. This is a fairly simple way to build up to doing 100 consecutive pushups - it's free and you can download the whole program onto your computer.
First, you start by seeing how many pushups you can do in a row without stopping. It doesn't matter how many. You do 5 sets of pushups, 3 days a week according to your intial pushup test. Each week gets harder.
Why pushups? Steve Speirs, says "Push ups are one of the basic and most common exercises for the human body. Push ups are not only great for your chest, but do a tremendous job of defining your abs, triceps, shoulders and torso."
My intial was 15. Ughh! Well, here it goes...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment