
Okay, So what does that big chart up there mean?
Well, I started my lifestyle change exactly 1 year ago yesterday. If you started reading my blog a couple months ago, you wouldn't know where I began from. I am excited to know how far I have come , but also ashamed and somewhat embarrased in getting myself in that situation. My starting weight on July 5th was 352lbs. Yes, (not a typo - 352!) I have changed so much about my life in the past year. I just turned 38, and I feel so much younger than that number. I have energy, excitement, enjoyment, strength. It feels great! I have lost over 100 lbs, so far (250lbs currently.) Yes, that is alot of weight. I have at least 50 more lbs. to go before I reach my final weight. @ 6'2' I can carry a little more weight than most people. I'm sure if I can get to 200 lbs, I may even want to lose a few more. We'll see.. The last 50 will take me another year, since I am doing this the healthy way. I eat so much better than I use to, not to mention the exercise aspect of it all. I give all the credit to GOD on this !!!! It's not by my own power that has got me here. I put all my faith and prayers in Jesus.
The biggest thing I have learned from my journey so far is - when you are failing in life, and all that comes with this life : Send your prayers, thoughts, griefs, and praise to the one that can change it...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment