Thursday, May 8, 2008

No really, I am back!

Where have I been?
I am ready to get this blogging back on a roll. I have been working alot and have put this at the back burner for a while. I've enjoyed this blogging and have missed it.
So my running?
I've not stopped. I'm averaging between 8 - 15 miles a week over the past 2 months. I've changed a few things about my running though. Initially I started to run with a half marathon as my goal, but after my knee injury caused by "overrunning" it caused a change in all of that. Before, I felt like I had to keep on schedule instead of running with enjoyment and listening to my body. I ran with alot of knee pain and continued to do it, to keep up with the "schedule." Now I run with smaller goals. I run as often as I want, as long or short as I want or feel without as much pressure. Its been great!

0 Comments: