Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Back

Its officially been a month since I did a blog entry. I have been working a tremendous amount of hours at both jobs, and my running has suffered. My knee is completely healed and I am ready to get back on that horse. I have run 6 times this month between 2.5 - 5.5 miles per run. Nothing exciting to report. I have cancelled one of my runs - a 5K. I had to stop my half marathon plans for March 30th, but I still plan on running the 5k on that day. A little nervous about that, but I will be okay. I haven't been paying too much attention to my paces during this last months worth of runs - more about "just keep running."
I am so glad that Spring is here "TODAY!" I have already ditched the treadmill for the concrete. I run so much faster outside, and it is so more enjoyable too.
Anyway, I am back and going to be posting again. Get ready shoes!

0 Comments: