Friday, May 9, 2008

My goal accomplishments

I wasn't able to post long yesterday.
I originally set some goals intially, back in Dec.
Goals
I was able to check off all 4! I still need to lose 50 lbs or so., but I am well on my way to that and am in no hurry. It is gradually coming off, and I am much leaner(like steak..LOL!!) than I use to be.
One thing I have noticed with 6 months under my belt of running, is that it is so much easier than before. Even the time I took off to heal, became an easy transition back. My legs, ankles, tendons,ligaments, and torso are now accustom to running. I use to have lots of back pain early on in mileage. Now it is negligable. Just the athletic posture of running has made my back stronger. Many of the articles I read early on, talked about how you have to have 6months to a year under your belt to run longer distances. Now I know why.

0 Comments: