I was going over my application for my Jan 19th race and noticed that there was another Clydesdale category.
I like this category, especially because I'm in it. LOL! One reason I like it is because it encourages people to LOSE WEIGHT and not to be upset at their running times. It's not about time, it is about excersise.
But it should not take away from the others in any way.
Also, I think it is hilarious that the weight limit is >200. Does anyone think that a 205 is fat?? My best weight is around 205. Anything lighter and I look too skinny. That just tells you that the majority of the running world is at a very manageable weight- go figure(kidding).
My first race I was @ *cough*270*cough* . The closest person to my weight during the race was probably 235-240 lbs. . And that dude was 6'6". So I was happy at my running time.
3 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment