I had a good run of 5.5 miles today. It was a hair more than I have been running on my long days. I tried a new route that had more hills. Inbetween miles 3.25 - 4.75 there were many rolling hills. The hills will help, even though they suck!! I finished in 1 hour 6 mins 30 sec. A 12min pace. I'm hoping the slower pace will help with increasing my long run days. It was better than usual because we had an unseasonably warm Jan. day .It was 70 deg and sunny. A great day to run outside. Until now ,I have primarily been running indoors on a treadmill.
I know that it is not good to do all my running on a treadmill, but when you have a roof over your head, a tv in front on ESPN, dry, warm, it is very hard not to... I enjoy running outside and hope to do more of it. Spring where are you?
3 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment