The Winner of the Zen's are :
Kelly who is in Tri training and kicking butt on her bike rides.
Leslie who has been training and will run "Broad Street Run" in Philly this upcoming weekend.(Sun)
I used random.org to generate 2 numbers for me and they were #6 and #28.
Starting with the April 21st post I counted down posts.
Sry Kelly , I only had 1 pink one..
This was fun and I'll have to do this again.
If you are like me, I just love receiving packages in the mail. Who cares what it is as long as it is a package for me. ;)
My email is respdave@yahoo.com. If you will send me your addy I'll get them in the mail ASAP.

14 Comments:
FIRST!
Congrats to Leslie & Kelly, btw :)
Congrats to Leslie and Kelly! Fun!
Congrats to the winners :-)
Yay! I won! Thank youuuuu!!!
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS.
*stomps off with head sagging and fists flailing at the sky shouting: why not me? why not me?!*
Yes, I think you should do it again. But next time pick me!! ;-)
Dang. I never win anything.
I think the random malfunctioned. I demand a recount. Just kidding. Congrats to Leslie and Kelly.
Hey Dave, I gave you an award on my blog! :)
Where ya been Dave? You give Leslie and me prizes and then you disappear!
Congrats to the winner. I love the blog. Looks great!
Hope you are well.
Ok Dave...I will not let you pull a Shosh and go all bloggie MIA on us! ;-) Hope things are well!
Post a Comment