This is my 100th post! Wow, time has flown by and I talk way to much. haha
I've had the chance to reflect over the past few days and have come to the realization that I need to be honest with myself more. I can't tell you how many times that I almost took down my last post due to my insecurities. Also, you are a great bunch of people. Tuesday I came away with a smile on my face, rejuvenation,confidence and a rekindled soul. Every comment that I read was awesome, and I can't believe the amount of love that I felt. You go homies!!! You are the best!! Thank-you. Enough of this mushy stuff.. *(in my rough, tough voice)* * belch* How bout those Giants? *belch* You got hemi in that thing!? *belch*
Michelle and I have officially decided to streak. No really! We started Monday and have been streaking everyday since. *Get yo mind outta the gutter* Michelle pledged to run everyday in the month of December. What a great idea! Since I've been sorta struggling with my diet lately, I thought I would join her and maybe I'll lose a little weight or at least keep from gaining any through the rest of the holidays. That's a lot of running at least for me. The most I days I have run consecutively this year are 5, and I was a tired afterwards. Michelle ran 36 straight days earlier in the year, so she is a tough girl! That's not all! I have decided to up the ante for myself. What the hell are you thinking DAVE???
I hit 598 miles for the year on Nov 30th. So what's another 102 miles for the month? I want 700 miles! The 2nd challenge is partly inspired by that silly girl Marcy . That is tall order for myself, but I am up to the challenge! Anyone dare equal Michelle and I for running everyday this month? In the cold December air. cmon, join us....
PS: you guys rock!
3 years ago
27 Comments:
What is your minimum distance? I haven't run yet this month, so I am excluded, but good luck with your challenge!
I trying to work out everyday this month because I need to reach my 500 mile goal.
congrats on your 100th
Good luck, go for it! Sounds like a great challenge, but with just coming off stress fractures, I'm a little scared to run everyday, but I'll cheer you on instead! :)
WOOHOO!!!
How are you doing so far?? I'm still in it! Day 5 tomorrow!! Sweet!!
I admit, to you only...shh don't tell
I am feeling tired!!! But i am not a quitter. I heard chance of some sort of snow stuff happening Sunday. I will still run. YOU??
We should do like a virtual run together.
700 miles YES YES YES!!!
YOU ROCK!!!
P.S. Congrats on 100!!!
Hey, why are you not signed up for my virtual walk to North Platte? All that running you'd be there in no time!
good luck on the streak!
Go for 701 !
Way cool on the streak! What a great way to end the year. Wishing you many wonderful miles for December (and beyond!).
happy 100th post!
Well, go for it, buddy! Give it all you've got! And, hey, why don't you point Nicole over the Buckeye 500 club? That was everyone's goal (500) at the start of the year!
no, you rock. now get to streaking.
for reals.
please to rent old school and let mister will ferrell show you how.
happy weekend,
Miz
Congrats on your 100th post!!! Funny..I just wrote my 100th as well..we rock! And talk a lot! Good luck on 700 miles...you can do it!!!
Congrats on the 100, & good luck with the streak :)
This is an awesome way to wrap up the year.
YAY to 100! I totally yak too much so you can imagine how many posts I have HAHA
You can TOTALLY meet your goal! Especially if you're going to be a streaker ;-)
Good luck with the streak - If I tried to do every day in December I'm pretty sure the last run would be to the physical therapist's office.
I say go for it! I already took a day off this year, I'm out, but I know you can do it. I say at least one of your runs should be a real streak-go neked. Add a streak to your streak!!
Congrats on the 100th post!
Good luck with the streakin'! I'm still too 'new' to run every day, since I'm building the base and hoping not to hurt myself, lol - but I WILL add a 4th day of running each week, does that count? I'll even start now since we're still in the first week of the month!
Happy to support The Cause any way I can!
I am SO glad to hear you're feeling better!! We all hit some rough patches.
Good luck w/ that challenge...just don't get hurt!
Happy 100! Good luck with your 30 day plan. Be sure to mix up long and short runs so your legs hold up. No rest can be tough long-term.
Congrats on 100! Good luck to you and Michelle on the challenge. You rock, homies!
Now you know, on the 31st day you have to actually streak. Yeah, right before midnight you have to do a lap around the block in the buff. I think that's the rule.
Congrats on 100!
Good luck on the streaking.. Looking forward to hearing about your success!
You can totally do it! Way to go streaker!
Make it more interesting and do it nekkid. Then you guys can be REAL streakers! Haha.
I just read this article yesterday about a guys dad who has run everyday for 30 years.
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/8881908?MSNHPHCP>1=39002
DAVE - make sure to check out my post about jogging. Want your input :)
Hey there, sound like you are on a roll! HOpe you don't mind me stopping by. :)
Good luck Dave.
Just to give you my own warning, in case you care, I found that the first couple weeks of my streak, I was absolutely starving.
I'm not blaming the running, but something to be aware of as a possibility. And since you said you were hoping to lose some wait...
Congratulations on your 100th post !! Good Luck on the streaking thing. I cannot believe you are actually going to run naked. Just kidding. I dont mean streaker like you are.
Keep it up dude !!!
Post a Comment