Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Running and Olympics

First of all,

Freakin awesome game last night between the Indians and Redsox.

Second, Michael Phelps Rocks! It makes you proud to be an American and proud to know that he is one of us.
5 golds(so far) and 5 World Records!!! SWEET.................4 x 100m Free Final was worth watching!
Final:
I had another great day of running. That would be 4; yes I said 4, straight days of running. It was one of those very few great days when you have tons of energy and you can go fast and run forever. Remember "fast" is a relative term.
LOL. I did 5.0 miles with strides and intervals intermixed. My overall time was 48:50( 9:46 avg.) I did (2) - 1/2 mile intervals @ 8:00 min pace. My HR did climb high today - MAX of 184. It was hot 84 deg.
After the run, I still had energy so I went to the park and hiked the trails for about 45mins. If I could just bottle the small amount of energy I have today and use for other days. My ribs still hurt, but it seems after 1/4 mile the pain seems to ease up.

0 Comments: