I just back from my vaction. I left for Myrtle Beach, SC on Wednesday morning for a very quick "breather" (too short.) I got back yesterday afternoon (Saturday.) What a wonderful time I had. I got in 3 days of running while at the beach for a talley of 5 days . I have not run 5 days in one week since February. I logged 22 miles( 2.5 ,4.0 ,6.9 ,5.0, 4.0) plus another 8 miles while walking the beach. My legs and knees feel great! I feel refreshed, strong, energized.
Back to the grindstone on Wednesday. I hope to run the next the next 2 days if the heat doesn't melt me. It topped out @ 94 deg yesterday.
Back to the grindstone on Wednesday. I hope to run the next the next 2 days if the heat doesn't melt me. It topped out @ 94 deg yesterday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment