I've started the running thing back in November. A few people I work with at the hospital are runners and they ran an 8K on Thanksgiving. I was alot jealous at them talking about it. Running is hard enough, racing is a much larger step. I realize that I'm am going to have to buckle down and log some real miles if I am going to take the running thing seriously...
That makes me think about 2 years ago when Todd was talking about running in the Knoxville Marathon. He is the one that helped with my "building up" my motivation to lose weight and run. I told him about my past passion for running. I think I even told him, "give me 3 years and I'll join ya." I am a long way off from that!
BTW, do you notice as we get older how often we talk about how good we were in the past..LOL - You adults now what i'm talking about.
3 years ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment