Monday, December 3, 2007

थे Fun Begins

I started on my diet crusade @ the beginning of July- weighing in at an astounding 350lbs!

I have been building up over the last 3 years to get serious over weight loss. I prayed hard over the previous 3months to help get my mind ready for this "lifestyle change." I woke up one day ready to go and have completely changed the way I look at food. Eating right and exercise are the only true way to stay "fit." So far so good, I have lost 70lbs to date due to my lifestyle change.

You know ,you get into a comfort zone that becomes to comfortable. The excuse for not exercising is too many to list. I've always been a big eater and exercise is what has kept me out of trouble. The lack of motivation over the years has been my hinderance. The "great thing" now is that I have bunches of motivation.

With the new year ahead I have big goals to conquer!!!